Saturday, April 18, 2015

An Inspiring Year....

Days Of The Week Comments

Magickal Graphics



I look back at the past few years, and I can't believe the changes that have taken place in my life. I had given away my power. I had lived in chaos, and then I'd wondered why I always found myself suck in the same place--and in the same pain. Now, I had to come to realize that it was up to me to rescue me. No one was going to do that for me. I heard someone on the radio say that fear came from a lack of a good plan--and so I began planning. Now--maybe I like where I am heading.... I have found myself starting over on my journey, where nothing came out like I had expected. I have found myself unable to just accept the things I use to accept. I have begun a new journey, one where I am completely starting over. And I'm okay with that.

~~blessings~~

No comments:

Post a Comment